The Vintage Swarovski Pearl Bracelet Design Kit is a composition of classic Swarovski Pearls and ornate silver beads and findings. An heirloom in waiting, this stunning piece is easy and fun to make.
For help with Crimping Technique and Applying Crimp Bead Covers, go to http://www.brightlingsbeads.com/crimping-technique.html and http://www.brightlingsbeads.com/crimp-bead-covers.html.
- First take one of the 2 X 2 Silver Plated Crimp Tubes and slide it onto one end of the Tigertail Beading Wire.
- Loop the short end of the beading wire through the loop on the round end of the Antique Silver Classic Toggle Clasp Set (T-SA-6045), then back through the Crimp Tube leaving the short end to be approximately 1/4” in length.
- Crimp the Crimp Tube to secure the wire to the Toggle.
- Now we’ll start stringing the beads, and this will be done in sections. (NOTE: MAKE SURE THE FIRST FEW BEADS COVER THE SHORT END OF THE BEADING WIRE THAT IS COMING OUT OF THE CRIMP TUBE.)
- Start with a 3mm Silver Plated Round Bead (231003), followed by one of the Antique Silver Casbah Round Beads (T-SA-5626), another 3mm Silver Plated round Bead, then one of the Antique Silver 7mm Lily Bead Caps (T-SA-5504). We’ll now string one of the 10mm Powder Almond Swarovski Crystal Pearls (SW5800-10-PA).
- We’ll now mirror what we’ve just done with the silver pieces: Lily Bead Cap, Silver Plated Round Bead, Casbah Round Bead, Silver Plated Round Bead and another Lily Bead Cap.
- Now we’ll string one of the 12mm Cream Swarovski Crystal Pearls (SW5800-12-CM).
- Continue repeating the pattern, making sure to alternate between the Powder Almond Swarovski Crystal Pearls and the Cream Swarovski Crystal Pearls.
- Once you’ve strung the last pearl, which should be one of the Cream colored pearls, we finish off with the same pattern of silver pieces: Bead Cap, Round Bead, Casbah Bead, and Round Bead.
- Now slide the other Silver Plated Crimp Tube onto the Beading wire, and loop it through the opening on the bar end of the Antique Silver Classic Toggle Clasp Set, bring it back through the Crimp Tube and use your wire cutters to cut off all but about 1/4”.
- Tuck the short end of the beading wire back into the last few beads you have strung.
- Now take your two Silver Plated 3mm Crimp Covers, and crimp them over the two Crimp Tubes to hide them.
- The next step is to wear it, give it as a gift that is sure to be fawned over, or display it with the other jewelry you have for sale.
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- Tigertail Beading Wire (10” section)
- 2 X 2 Silver Plated Crimp Tube (2 pieces) (231123)
- Antique Silver Classic Toggle Clasp Set (1 set) (T-SA-6045)
- 3mm Silver Plated Round Bead (14 pieces) (231003)
- Antique Silver Casbah Round Bead (7 pieces) (T-SA-5626)
- Antique Silver 7mm Lily Bead Cap (12 pieces) (T-SA-5504)
- 12mm Cream Swarovski Crystal Pearls (3 pieces) (SW5810-12-CM)
- 10mm Powder Almond Swarovski Crystal Pearls (3 pieces) (SW5810-10-PA)
- Silver Plated 3mm Crimp Cover (2 pieces) (231025)
BEADING TECHNIQUES USED:
- Crimping Technique
- Applying Crimp Bead Covers
Please Note: No tools are included in this Beading Kit